Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thank You

Thanks to everyone for all the support on this sewing venture. I am about three weeks out right now. This is great! I have enjoyed coming to all of your houses and creating window treatments to really complete your decorating designs. The trips to Mary Jo's have been a blast. Kinda funny the lady that cuts the fabric knows exactly what type of lining I want:) We have added my mother's diaper bags out on the estore. These are great for new moms and also make great toy bags for older children. I have also enjoyed taking orders from people all over the US through ETSY. I never knew that this was going to be so much fun. I am loving the new sewing machine that my father purchased for me. I did not know how much I needed it until it was actually here. I am also in the process of joining with other moms that do crafts. We will be adding their items to the estore as well. Sorry the store is not stocked with goodies. I
promise to have more next time you come back. There is much more to come........


No comments: