Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homearoma 2008

I went to this event this year and took these pictures of window treatments in these wonderful homes. I hope that you get as many ideas from them as I did. I love the combination of design styles to add the finishing touches. You can see they actually combine different window treatments for a wonderful look. There are roll shades combined with a flat valance. They used trims at the top of panels to allow a flow of two different fabrics. They used pleats as accents to panels and valances. I hope that they inspire you as much as they did me~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to this too! See: http://maxandhannah.blogspot.com/search?q=homeadrama

My fav was the little boy's cowboy room! Did you also like that bedroom w/ the vintage sewing theme?!??!

Aundrea-aka Zerbert Baby said...

Very inspiring. Makes you want to re-do all the windown in your house.

Unknown said...

Your pimpin' looks great! Way to go, Jaime! Love the blackc Damask!