Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010 ~ A Great Start

Wow! I Noe Design has had a great kick off this year! We had an Open House with The Mommy Pod. It was so fun for everyone to come to my house and see all my work that I have done over the past couple of years with Home Decor Sewing Projects. I hope that everyone got some good ideas. I am looking forward to working with a couple of interior decorators this year that is really going to make a difference! When we are looking to invest even a couple hundred in drapes or bedding, it is always good to get some decorating advice which can be between a $25-$85 investment, for things you are going to be looking at for a long time~
Silent Auctions ~ This year so far I have participated in two. With the open house I was a part of the basket from The Mommy Pod. I donated some candle sticks and will be doing a custom runner for the winner, Meera from Dream Dinners.
Helping Haiti~ http://www.neighborhoodtheatre.com/, then click on the tag for Haiti Benefit


Here are two baskets that I am donating to help the people in Haiti. In the mommy pod basket I am donating a custom kitchen towel and a standard valance. I will be also doing a donation with Dana Demick Interiors. I will be donating a custom window treatment. This will be two panels or and embellished valance.

No comments: