Friday, February 5, 2010

February Special

This month I will sew at a $10 discount per hour, making it $50 an hour! Even if I can not get your job done this month, as long as you book I will honor this price!

Some Ideas of what I can do in an hour~
1 Panel
1 Embellished Valance
2 Standard Valances
3 Covers for Pillows
1 Chair Cover
1 Duvet Cover
2 Shams


Here is a chair cover that I did for one of my friends!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be moved, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you."


New Fabric Find!!!!
www.fabricguru.com
You need 3 yards per panel and you can buy here in bulk and get Waverly as low as $6.98 per yard!

2 comments:

Aundrea-aka Zerbert Baby said...

Wow! I do love that.

Melinda Watson said...

Can you contact me at brooklyn_gabby@hotmail.com

I cant login to etsy and the link to your email doesnt work. I would like to talk with you about a custom order.